The MHS291L is a Global ReadyTM wireless device that provides high-speed wireless communication and easily connects at high speeds to the internet, your corporate Intranet, and your email while you’re away from the office or out of the country.
If you make frequent family getaways or travel with business colleagues (even overseas), the Verizon Jetpack 4G LTE Mobile Hotspot MHS291L will keep your tablet, laptop, and other Wi-Fi enabled devices connected to the Internet. When you bring along the Jetpack MHS291L, you’ll be able to connect up to 10 Wi-Fi enabled devices in 4G LTE coverage areas and up to five when connected to 3G networks.
The Jetpack MHS291L is simple to use, and there’s no software to install. Just connect the Jetpack to the Verizon network and you are ready to go. It’s also Global Ready, so you can check email and connect to Internet sites in over 205 countries (with a global data plan).
Great for Family
- Connect devices such as tablets, netbooks, cameras, and MP3 players at the same time to Verizon 4G LTE.
- Use it in more than 205 countries, so head abroad for a week knowing you can stay connected with a global data plan.
- Built-in GPS support for location-based apps makes life easier.
- Dual-band support: Check email and browse the Internet using the 2.4 GHz band, and enjoy streaming HD movies and online gaming on the 5 GHz band.
Great for Business On the Go
- Stay connected, even if work takes you overseas. This Jetpack supports a data connection in over 205 countries.
- Access the documents and emails you need over a dedicated, secured connection.
- Conduct videoconferences or stream HD video to multiple devices.
- Use with most popular web browsers.
Extended Use With Up to 15 Hours of Continuous Battery Life
With a full charge, you’ll get up to 15* hours of battery life, letting you experience the web, check emails, video chat and more longer than your average mobile hotspot. You also see at a glance how much data you are tallying, to help you manage your use.
* Connected time depends upon the number of devices connected, network coverage/reception, and usage.
Track Data Usage in Real Time
The Jetpack MHS291L shows at a glance how much data you have used, giving you the information you need stay within your limit.
The light (less than 5 ounces) and compact (less than 4 inches long) design makes this Jetpack easy to take with you in a backpack, purse, laptop bag or briefcase.
Jetpack 4G LTE Mobile Hotspot MHS291L
- 3G/4G LTE connectivity
- 4G LTE: Connect up to 10 Wi-Fi-enabled devices
- 3G: Connect up to 5 Wi-Fi-enabled devices
- Wi-Fi dual band support (2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz; 802.11b/g/n)
- 1.32-inch OLED status display (128 x 96 pixels)
- Built-in GPS support for location-based apps
- VPN capability
- USB tethering-capable with Windows
- Up to 15 hours of usage time
What’s in the Box
Verizon Jetpack MHS291L; standard lithium-ion battery (4040 mAh); wall/USB charger; quick reference guide
Verizon’s 4G LTE Network
Covering over 90 percent of the U.S. population (287 million people across the country), the Verizon Wireless 4G LTE (Long Term Evolution) network provides average download data rates of 5-12 megabits per second (Mbps) and 2-5 Mbps on the uplink in real-world, loaded network environments.
You’ll be able to stream HD movies without the annoyance of constant pauses to buffer the video stream–as well as quickly download HD-quality movies right to your phone in minutes. Additionally, you’ll be able to download a new song file in about 4 seconds or upload a photo to your favorite social networking site in about 6 seconds.
With the enhanced security of 4G LTE, you’ll be able to maximize productivity and efficiency while you’re out of the confines of your office with the ability to tap into most VPN networks with less waiting and faster responsiveness. You’ll be able upload 10 MB presentations back to your team in less than 25 seconds.
In areas serviced only by 3G, you can expect download speeds of 600 Kbps to 1.4 Mbps and upload speeds of 500 to 800 Kbps in Mobile Broadband coverage area.