– Experience London’s highest viewing platform standing at 310 meters high – the highest in Western Europe
– Unrivalled 360 degree panoramic views, stretching over 40 miles of London’s skyline
– Astonishing ‘open-air’ skydeck, feel the breeze and hear the subtle sounds of the city below
– Informative digital telescopes taking you through the Capital’s past, present and future
– Unlimited dwell time – enjoy the views in your own time!
– Unwind with a glass of champagne at London’s highest champagne experience
– Remarkable lift speeds of 6 metres per second to reach our views
– Browse London’s highest gift boutique for unique souvenirs
– Free multimedia guides featuring 11 different languages
The Shard is an iconic, landmark building on the London skyline, designed by Master Architect Renzo Piano. At a height of 1,016ft (310 m), the tallest building in Western Europe, the Shard redefines London’s skyline and will be a dynamic symbol of London, recognisable throughout the world.
The View is situated at the top of The Shard, on floors 68, 69 and 72, and almost twice the height of any other viewing platform in London. Prepare to embark on a multi-sensory journey to 244 m (800ft) above of one of the greatest cities on earth. On arrival at Level 00, you will be drawn into the tapestry of London with glimpses of the city laid out before you. Travelling skyward in two high-speed ‘kaleidoscopic’ lifts, you’ll swiftly reach Level 68 – a cloudscape above the world.
Then journey to Level 69 where the view is revealed and London opens out before you. Here, in the sky above London, you’ll experience an astonishing 360 degree, 64 km (40 mile) view over the city and beyond where the past, present and future of London will be unfurled beneath you, brought to life in multimedia displays.
For the best view in town, ascend to Level 72, at 244 m, the highest public level of The Shard. You’ll be exposed to the elements with sounds of the city around you. Looking up, you’ll see the shards of glass that form the top of this skyscraper as they disappear upwards into the sky.
Click here to view the sunset times in London
Failure to present the voucher at The Shard will result in you being denied entry.
Children must be accompanied by an adult.
Why not combine your visit to The Shard with other famous attractions and activities in London such as Tower Of London or London Eye