Just some of the attractions for you to enjoy at Siam Water Park include…
– Siam Parks’ most iconic feature, The Tower of Power, is also its most jaw-dropping thrill ride. Climb the tower, take a deep breath and hang on to your swim wear as you plunge down the almost vertical 28 metre drop in “free-fall” and emerge (unscathed but screaming your head off!) via a mysterious aquarium.
– The Lost City uncover the secrets of this splashy water fortress as you venture across bridges, through waterfalls and down gentle slides. This is the park attraction for kids that adults love!
– Baby Zone not to leave anyone out, Siam Park also has a special area for water babies! The really young members and their parents can enjoy slides that have been specially designed for them.
– Relax and sunbathe underneath the palm trees as you take in the beautiful views at La Gomera and the ocean or enjoy a snack on the white sand beach and in a wonderful Thai atmosphere. With its comfortable sun beds and sun umbrellas available, the turquoise waters will transport you to paradise. Water temperature 24º.
– Sea Lion Island as you enter the park there is a warm welcome from the fun-loving Sea Lions. They can be watched as they swim and play, showing you just how much fun can be had in the water.
For an extra special day out the All Inclusive Deluxe Pass is definitely the VIP option. Food, drink, locker, fast pass and float all included!