Shakespeare’s Birthplace – This is where it all began. William Shakespeare was born and grew up in this house.
• Explore the Shakespeare family home and glove making business
• Stand where genius was born
• Enjoy live theatre every day with costumed actors performing excerpts from Shakespeare’s plays
• Visit our Famous Beyond Words Exhibition and see wonderful objects from our Collections now on display for the first time.
Anne Hathaway’s Cottage – Discover the family home of Shakespeare’s wife with its beautiful cottage gardens
• Charming thatched Tudor cottage
• Explore nine acres of gardens, grounds and woodland walks
• Heritage blooms, traditional orchards and local wildlife
Mary Arden’s Farm – Step back in time for all the sights, smells and sounds of a real working Tudor farm
• See the rare breed animals and falconry display
• Watch our Tudors cook the traditional midday meal
• Have a go at archery
Hall’s Croft – Discover the home of Shakespeare’s daughter and her wealthy husband Dr John Hall
• Relax in the tranquil gardens
• Hear about the remedies Dr Hall would have used
• Discover stories of the house’s famous past occupants
• Enjoy a light snack or cream tea in the cafe
Shakespeare’s New Place- walk in Shakespeare’s footsteps on the site of his family home which has been re-imagined with beautiful gardens, a restored Tudor knot garden, specially commissioned artworks and a fascinating new exhibition about Shakespeare the family man and business man of Stratford-upon-Avon.