What you got?
1. Screen replacement display assembly for iPhone 6:
– LCD display touch screen
– Digitizer assembly
– Back metal plate
– Front camera
– Ear piece speaker
– Proximity sensor
2. Screen protector for iPhone 6
3. Repair tools set:
1 x Philips screwdriver
1 x Pentalobe screwdriver
2 x Triangle Pry Pick
1 x Suction Cup
1 x Dust Wipes
1 x Sim card pin
1. Make sure your phone is powered off before installation. This step will protect your phone from incorrect installation short circuit damage.
2. Mark each screws when you unscrewed them. You might broke your screen if you put the screw in a wrong hole.
3. For the beginners, you’d better watch at least one repair guide.
4. Be careful with the flex cables, they are very sensitive and frangible.
1. There are lines across the screen.
Solution: Remove the LCD screen and clean the connectors. Lines are normally because those flex cables are not well seated in or some dust in the connectors.
2. Screen won’t turn on but all cables are connected well.
Solution: Reset the phone by holding both Power and Home button together pressed for min 15 sec.
3. Touch feedback lag or does not working properly.
Solution: The problems are caused to cables damage. Check all cables to find if there is any damage or crease on the flex cables.
4. The Proximity Sensor/Earpiece Speaker/Front Camera doesn’t work.
Solution: Swap your original parts from your old screen to the new screen.
Further help please contact us via Contact Seller on Amazon.