From the manufacturer
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 110 x 50 x 20 mm
- Weight: 2.1g
- Cable Length: 1.5 m
Samsung Micro-USB 3.0 Data Cable
- The cable is compatible with all devices with a Micro USB 3.0 connector, such as the Galaxy Note 3. May not be compatible with older micro-USB 2.0 devices
- The cable has USB 3.0 for the fastest possible data transfer. USB 3.0 supports speeds of up to 4Gbit/s meaning you can transfer HD videos to your phone in seconds rather than minutes.
- USB 2.0 ports only support up to 500mAh which means charging will take 6 – 7 hours, this data cable from Samsung supports 800mAh over USB 3.0 nearly halving the charge time.
- 5 Gbps signaling rate offering 10x performance increase over Hi-Speed USB
- Provides Optimized Power Efficiency, 5 Foot Cable
Stable charging and fast data transmission at a time
In order to maximize the efficiency of data transmission of Smartphone and PC that support USB 3.0 interface, you just use the USB Data Cable. And there are two ways of charging your Smartphone with the USB Data Cable 3.0. One is using an adapter or desktop PC/laptop that supports the charging USB 2.0 interface. The other one is using it by connecting the device that supports the USB 3.0 interface.
– Depending on your environment, the maximum data transfer rate may vary.
– Some devices that support USB 3.0 interface may not be compatible with it.