Huawei E5573Cs-509 can be used as a wireless modem when the Wi-Fi is enabled. All you need to do is insert a sim card of your choice as it is UNLOCKED then the device is ready to use. A maximum of ten wireless users can access the E5573 at the same time. The E5573 allows you to access the Internet via LTE/3G or Wi-Fi. When you are using the E5573 in areas with a Wi-Fi hotspot, for example, an airport, a cafe, a hotel, or your home, the E5573 switches to Wi-Fi connection automatically, saving your LTE/3G network traffic fees.
Huawei E5573Cs-509 provides a LED indications for Signal and Battery. Also you can scan a 2D barcode to download the HUAWEI Mobile WiFi App or quickly connect your device to the E5573Cs-509 to access the Internet!
The E5573Cs-509 is deca-band 4G and penta-band 3G. These cover most of the world’s 4G and 3G networks.
– COMPATIBLE with AT&T and T-Mobile 4G LTE on B2 (1900 MHz) and B4 AWS bands
– NOT compatible with Verizon and Sprint 4G LTE
– NOT compatible with 3G CDMA/EVDO networks, including Verizon and Sprint
– 4G Bands: LTE FDD B1/B2/B3/B4/B5/B7/B8/B13/B17/B12 (2100/1900/1800/1700/850/2600/900/700c/700b/700a) MHz
– 3G Bands: UMTS B1/B2/B4/B5/B8 (2100/1900/1700AWS/850/900) MHz
– LTE Cat4 150 Mbps download; 50 Mbps upload
– DC-HSPA+ 42.2 Mbps download; 5.76 Mbps upload
– 1500mAh replaceable battery. Maximum 6 hours working
– Wi-Fi 2×2 802.11a/b/g/n; WEP/WPA/WPA2
– Support 10 devices at the same time
– Standard 6-pin SIM card
– Dimensions: 97 x 58 x 13 mm
– Weight: 75 g (including the battery)
1x USB Charging cable
1x Quick Start