Screamin’ Gator Zip Line
Clip in and “zip” off on an exciting outdoor adventure with the all-new Screamin’ Gator Zip Line at Gatorland. Your journey will take you along 1,200 feet of high flying, heart pounding adventure from some of the finest zip line towers in the world. Standing over seven stories tall, these amazing towers feature multilevel launch pads and breathtaking views from high above the treetops.
Soar through the air and defy gravity over some of the theme park’s star attractions–including Cuban and Nile crocodiles–before heading over the Alligator Breeding Marsh, complete with one hundred and thirty giant alligators watching from below!
• Participants must be at least 37″ tall and weigh no more than 275 lbs, and must fit safely into the zip line harnesses (Guests may be required to weigh in at time of participation).
• Participants must wear closed toe shoes. Skirts, dresses, and short shorts are discouraged.
• For the safety of the animals and park guests below the zip lines, cameras and other personal items may not be taken on your adventure. Secure lockers will be available for storing your belongings.
• Guests will be required to sign a Release, Liability Waiver, and Consent Agreement prior to their launch (Click here to view adult waiver). Minors under the age of 18 MUST have a Liability Waiver and Consent Agreement executed and signed by a parent or natural guardian (Click here to view minor waiver).
• 48 hour cancellation required for full refund on your zip line reservation. If you need to change your launch date or time, please contact Gatorland a minimum of 24 hours prior to your scheduled launch to reschedule. If your launch is canceled due to inclement weather, a rain check will be issued for a future launch within one year from the date of your originally scheduled visit.
• Launch from heights of up to 65 feet
• Soar across five intense zip lines ranging in length from 230 feet to more than 500 feet, and carefully cross a swinging bridge over the park’s main walkway.
• Fly at speeds near 30 miles per hour over alligators and crocodiles.
• Equipment (helmet, gloves and harness) provided.
• Just minutes from area hotels, theme parks, and the Orlando International Airport This incredibly entertaining and educating 2 hour experience begins with a brief safety and orientation session. The best part is the low price includes all day admission to Gatorland, The Alligator Capital of the World.
All adventures are led by highly trained guides who love to share stories and myths about all of the critters who call Gatorland home. Our guides are the best in the world! Prepare to experience Gatorland from a view point previously reserved for our fine feathered friends! FUN ZONE
Gator Gully Splash Park: For over half a century, Gatorland has been creating fond vacation memories for millions of visitors who have entered through its gaping gator mouth entrance. Families, friends and employees alike have ventured through the glass double doors on their way to a journey through this natural, low-tech adventure.
Allie’s Barnyard: Drop by Allie’s Barnyard and say hello to some of the cute and cuddly barnyard critters that call Gatorland home. Say hello to Gracie, a friendly goat who just loves to eat from your hand, and Harley the Macaw who just might say hello back!
Express Railroad: Making its debut in 1965, the original Gatorland Iron Horse gave visitors a glimpse of the south end of the park as it carried passengers over alligators and by the animal displays on its journey back to the station. After 35 years of loyal service carrying millions of passengers, the old Iron Horse was finally retired in 2000 and a new station was built.
Very Merry Aviary: Gatorland’s Very Merry Aviary, home to the colorful and friendly Lorikeets, is a great place to get upclose to nature. These brightly colored parrots, native to the Western Pacific and East Indies area, are specially adapted to a diet of pollen, nectar, and fruit.
Gatorland has been entertaining people with fun, exciting and educational shows about dangerous and unusual animals for years! Where else can you help a gator wrestler pick out the gator they are about to wrestle or have an up-close experience with really cool reptiles or see crocs and gators jump high in the air for food? No where! So come and share the adventure at all of our fun shows.
The Gator Jumparoo Show: Thrills and chills abound as some of the largest alligators in the world actually jump four to five feet out of the water to retrieve food in this famous one-of-a-kind show. Learn more about alligators and crocodiles and their awesome powers. Watch as giant alligators jump high enough out of the water to actually snatch food from the trainer’s hand. A must see for the entire family!
The Gator Wrestlin’ Show: Gatorland® offers a unique alligator wrestling show done “Florida Cracker” style in a shaded 800 seat stadium. Gator wranglers catch a 6 to 8 foot alligator by hand and climb onto the snapping animal’s back to point out survival features to the audience. After doing stunts that only a few are brave (or foolish) enough to try, the alligator is rolled over and put to sleep…only to be awakened by a tickle!
Upclose Encounters Show: You never know what kind of animal you might be introduced to next at the Upclose Encounters Show! You’ll get to meet fascinating creatures from around the globe as well as Florida’s native wildlife – including some of the most dangerous snakes alive.
Critters On The Go Show: The newest entertainment experience at Gatorland features the softer side of the animal world and is hosted by either Miss Vera, trail boss Gabe or one of the Gatorland Entertainers. Check out these interactive animal encounters where you and the little ones can oohh and aahh at some of the park’s cute and cuddly critters! Currently these encounters are done on the move so keep your eyes peeled for Vera, Gabe, and the gang, as you stroll through the park.
Daily: 09.00 – 17.00
09.45 Gator Wrestlin’ Show
10.45 Gator Jumparoo Show
11.30 Upclose Encounters
12.30 Gator Wrestlin’ Show
13.45 Gator Jumparoo Show
14.30 Upclose Encounters
15.30 Gator Wrestlin’ Show
16.30 Gator Jumparoo Show
Showtimes for the animal shows vary by season, but are repeated several times daily.
There are no reviews yet.