- HD SOUND WITH DEEP BASS
Featuring Bluetooth 5.0 and lossless HD rendering technology that produce incredible sound quality with deep bass and crystal crisp treble. Tranya true wireless earbuds can block out a lot of surrounding noises, and do avoid wind noise created during running, biking, jogging, etc.
- STABLE CONNECTIVITY
Provide stable and seamless connectivity with Bluetooth 5.0 and high sensitivity antenna enabled devices up to 33 feet away, which also ensure low latency and low energy features during data transmission.
- EASY TO USE
The earbuds automatically turn on and connect your smart phone when removed from the case; automatically turn off and charge when put back in the case. Also, the headphones can be used to answer/reject calling, skip/play/pause songs, and activate voice assistant, such as Siri.
- Secure Fit& Mini Design
Extremely light weight and mini in-ear design with two pairs of ear tips to ensure your headphones stay comfortably firm in place and improve the experience on sports.
- LONGER BATTERY LIFE
It is up to 3-4 hours playing time when headphones fully charged. Else the portable charging case could recharge the earbuds 4 additional times. The total play time could be up to 15 hours.
HD SOUND WITH DEEP BASS
- Tranya’s T1 Headphones produce incredible sound quality with deep bass and crystal crisp treble;
- They can also block out a lot of surrounding noises, and do avoid wind noise created during running, biking, jogging, etc;
- Even you are an audiophile, we still recommend you have a try and share your comments.
- Tips: To Get Better Sound Quality
- A KEY to sound quality in any earbud is the FIT of the foam or rubber earpiece to the listener. If you don’t have a snug fit, you could lose up to 30-75% of the sound quality.
- The charging case is not only a PROTECTOR but also a POWER BANK for the headphones.
- The headphones turn on and connect your smart phone automatically when removed from the case;
- Turn off and CHARGE automatically when put back in the case;
- Don’t bother to long-press the power keys to turn them on/off.
Battery Indicator for the CHARGING CASE:
This is a very useful function especially when you wonder if you have to charge the case.
One of the following actions will trigger this function:
A. Pick up the earbud from the case;
B. Put back the earbud in the case;
C. Charge the Case.
The flash times of LED indicator correspond to different battery levels:
flash 1 time: 0-25%
flash 2 times: 25%-50%
flash 3 times: 50%-75%
flash 4 times: 75%-100%
Battery Indicator for the HEADPHONES:
For iPhones’ series and some Android phones, the battery level is shown on the smart phones.
MONO & STEREO MODE
ONE KEY CONTROL
Q & A
- Q: Why can’t left and right earbuds connect with each other? Why can’t earbuds connect with some devices?
- A: This is very rare, but if happen, follow the below tips to solve your issues.
- Step 1: While the headphones are charging (the white LED indicator of earbuds is on), double-press the power keys of both sides to reset the headphones. Remove both the headphones from charging case, then both headphones power on automatically and connect each other within 60 seconds. It is successful, if you hear “Connected, Paring” in English from the left headphones. At last, choose “T1-L” on Bluetooth list of your smart phones.
- If still can’t work, please follow Step 2.
- Step 2: Turn off both headphones, then press and hold both of the power keys up to 5 seconds with the voice prompt “Pairing” from both sides, waiting within 60 seconds. It is successful, if you hear “Connected, Paring” in English from the left headphones. Then choose “T1-L” on Bluetooth list of your smart phones.
- Q: Can be used for game playing?
- A: Currently, few Bluetooth headphones are used for game playing. If you do not have enough Bluetooth using experience on game, we would not recommend.
- Q: How to connect only the RIGHT (or left) earbud to your smart phone?
- A: Follow the below tips to connect your right earbud: (1)Take the right earbud out of the case (Make sure the LEFT earbud is OFF); (2)Turn off the right earbud; (3)When the right earbud is off, press and hold the power key up to 4-6 seconds until the indicator light flashes white and blue alternately with the voice prompt “Paring”; (4)Search”T1-R” in the Bluetooth list of your smart phone and selected it.
- Note: This method also applies to connecting the left alone.
- Q: Will there be latency when watching a video from your laptop or cell phone?
- A: The following tips may be helpful. (1) Video latency depends not only on the earbuds, but also the cell phones and the apps. (2) Due to the Bluetooth 5.0 and high sensitivity antenna, the latency is hardly noticed on IOS devices, such as iPhone and iPad series. (3) For Android and Windows devices, the latency may be noticed in a few apps, but they perform pretty well on YouTube.