Batobus takes you to the heart of Paris, to reach the various quarters of the capital. With 8 stops on the route, Batobus shows you a different view of Paris and is an original way of getting about in Paris.
Hop-on hop-off points
• Tour Eiffel: Port de la Bourdonnais.At the foot of the 1,710 steps of a great Parisian landmark.
• Musée d’Orsay: Quai de Solférino. Next to the museum, a stop leading to the world of the Impressionists.
• St-Germain-des-Prés: Quai Malaquais. Near the Institut de France, the Paris of artists and intellectuals.
• Notre-Dame: Quai de Montebello. The architectural harmony of the cathedral and the carefree student atmosphere of the Latin Quarter.
• Jardin des Plantes / Cité de la Mode: station was moved to the foot of the Cité de la Mode, just 10 minutes walk from its original location.
• Hotel de Ville: Close to Pont d’Arcole. The City Hall stop leads to the richness and contrasts of the Marais district and the Pompidou Centre.
• Louvre: Between Pont Royal and Pont du Carrousel. Reveals a quarter where history and history of art are one.
• Champs-Elysées: Close to Pont Alexandre III. Mythical Paris-the Grand Palais, the Petit Palais and Avenue Montaigne.
There are no reviews yet.