Frequently Asked Questions
1. Why is the screen protector smaller than my iPhone’s screen?
Due to the iPhone’s curved edges, the screen protector is designed to be smaller than the actual screen to prevent bubbling and peeling at the edges. This also allows the screen protector to be used with most phone cases.
2. Does the screen protector show fingerprints?
Because of the oleophobic coating on our screen protectors, fingerprints won’t stick and can be easily wiped away. We recommend using a microfiber cloth for quick and easy cleaning.
3. Does the screen protector affect sensitivity or the 3D Touch function?
No, it won’t affect the touch sensitivity and 3D Touch function since the screen protector is only 0.3mm thick.
4. What will cause tempered glass to break or shatter?
Tempered glass has been reinforced to provide better protection for your phone screen. Compared to ordinary glass of the same thickness, it can withstand 3 to 5 times the external impact force.
5. How do I ensure a successful installation with less bubbles and dust?
Clean the frame with the alcohol wipe before you align it on the screen. For best results, apply the screen protector in a clean, dust-free environment.
6. How should I remove bubbles??
Before installing the screen protector, clean the screen according to the instructions included in the packaging. If bubbles still appear, here are some tips to deal with the problem: If the bubbles are large, lift the screen protector to eliminate them, then place the protector back in position.
If the the bubbles are small, press them for around 1 minute..
7. If I purchased the wrong size can I exchange it for the right size?
No worries! We are happy to send you the right size screen protector as a replacement, or we can refund your purchase.