3 in 1 Car Mount with Charger with Car Voltmeter
Did you want to buy a car mount but at the same time you also need a charger? To buy a charger or a car mount, that is a question.
SOAIY dual USB car mount charger can help you resolve this problem and you can own these 2 convenient gadgets with one purchase.
This will be your best choice if you are the Uber driver!!!
NOTE: This car mount charger can just work with 12V small car ,it cannot work with 24V big truck. Thanks for your understanding!
- 1. Fast charge with one 2.1A and another 1A USB charging port, Dual （2）USB Charger Ports with a Maximum 3.1A Output suitable for cell phones and tablets.
- 2. LED Display Screen Shows The Real Time Of Vehicles’ Battery Voltage, Devices’ Charging Voltage and Charging Current in turns. Easy To Monitor The Health Of Your Battery And Allows You To Know When It’s Time For A Replacement. You can charge your phone while using GPS.
- 3. 360 degrees Rotation Knob and Flexible Design to Easily Get Your View.
- 4. Rubberized anti-slip feet keep your device from slipping and Scratching
It is NOT a wireless charger, you need to use with your cell phone’s charging cable, and
the USB charging cable in the description is NOT included.
Compatible with more devices
- It is suitable for iPhone 7/ iPhone 7plus/ iPhone 6/6S 6plus/6S plus 5S 5C 5 4S 4 Samsung Galaxy S7 S7 Edge S6 S6 Edge Note 5 4 3 2 S5 S4 Most Type of Smartphones.Also it is compatible with most tablets.
Compatible With 1.5 inch – 3.4 inch Wide Smartphones, Please Take Off The Case If Above 3.4 inch Width
Goose neck is about 5 inch long, and holds the phone tightly enough for touch operations.
How to use
Insert the charger to your car’s cigarette lighter, you can charge your phone after connect with the USB charging cable.
Press the button on the left to release the clamp, install your cellphone to the mount, then press the two clips to hold the cellphone tight.
This design make you hold and release your phone with one hand , easy to install and take off your phone when driving.
- Car’s Battery Voltage: The bigger number when red light on the left turns on
- USB Charging Voltage: The small number when red light on the left turns on
- Charging Current: The number when green light on the right turns on.
The USB charging voltage will be smaller than the Car’s battery voltage .
1 * Car Mount Clamp
1 * Charger with Gooseneck
1 * Instruction
Note: *USB Cable and Smartphones are NOT included.