Up at The O2 is an exhilarating experience which will take you on an uplifting guided expedition over the roof of The O2 via a fabric walkway.
Suspended 2m above the surface of The O2 arena’s tent canvas, the walkway is 52m above ground level and 350m long.
At its steepest point the walkway has an incline of 28° on the way up and 30° on the way back down and has a slight bounce to it to replicate the surface of the tent. There’s a hand rail on the walkway and a balustrade on the observation platform.
Before you climb, you’ll meet your Climb Guide who’ll take you through everything you need to know and give you a climb suit, shoes and a safety harness. You’ll then make your way onto the walkway, via a short set of stairs, ready to start your adventure.
There is an observation platform at the summit where you can take in spectacular 360° views of London and its many landmarks. Once on the platform you will be able to move freely to enjoy the views before your descent. At all other times you’ll be attached to the climb system on the walkway to keep you safe and your Climb Guide will be nearby to help you and answer any questions.
– Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your departure slot.
– Late arrivals will not be admitted, exchanged or refunded.
– Minimum age: 9 years old
– Minimum height: 1.2m
– Maximum weight: not more than 21 stone/130kg/286lbs
– Maximum measurements: maximum waist measurement 125cm, maximum upper thigh measurement 75cm
– Under 18’s must ensure their booking includes at least: one adult climber per child (9yrs), one adult per 2 children (10-12yrs) or 1 adult per 4 children (13-17yrs)
– Wear appropriate clothing for the weather. Socks must be worn.
– Up at The O2 is not suitable for pregnant customers
– Climbers must not be under the influence of alcohol or legal or illegal substances: You will not be permitted to participate and will not be refunded.