For users of Nikon cameras
Please check whether this card is compatible with your Nikon camera.
The full list of approved cards can be found here:
The Integral UltimaPro 300x CF card is ideal for professional and
amateur photographers. Designed to perform where fast memory cards are
crucial to capture high resolution images and video in a Digital SLR or
high-end compact camera. Supports up to UDMA 7 and saves data at up to
Integral UltimaPro CompactFlash 300x speed uses an advanced controller
to ensure that when you take a picture, data is saved faster, so there is
less time to wait before taking the next picture – perfect for the latest
Digital SLR cameras.
UltimaPro high-speed performance improves transfer speeds from memory
card to computer, reducing your post-production time – making it a top
choice for photo and video editing professionals.
Any Digital SLR camera will perform better with the use of an UltimaPro
300x Speed CompactFlash compared to standard speed cards.
– UDMA 7-enabled, for stunning performance when used with UDMA-enabled
– Meets the demands of Full HD video recording in compatible Digital SLR
– Fast write speed of up to 45MB/sec (300X)*
– View your pictures with a read speed of up to 45MB/sec (300X)*
– Supports up to UDMA (Ultra Direct Memory Access) mode 7
– CompactFlash Association approved
– Complete with free protective case
– 5 year manufacturer warranty
– Dimensions: 43Ã36Ã3.3 mm
– Weight: 12g
– Pins: 50
– Voltage: 3.3V and 5V
– Form factor: CompactFlash Type I
– File format: FAT32